MAGNET CHAPMAN HALL
CHAPMAN HALL MAGNET 2.5" Long * 3.5" high. This five-story brick, steel, and concrete structure is named in honor of Professor Ira O. Chapman, who was associated with Mount Union from the fall of 1851 to the time of his death in 1880. It is the principal humanities classroom building on campus and was completely rebuilt in 1966-1967. The facility houses the departments of Education, English, History, and Political Science and International Studies. There are 30 faculty offices in Chapman, 30 classrooms, an accounting laboratory, an audio-visual room, and student and faculty lounges.